Stories of Choice – Stories of Success
Tell your story. Enter to win $15,000
Usually we tell you how WE feel about school choice. Now we want to hear from YOU!
Whether your state already has a school voucher or scholarship program or you are working towards that goal, every parent has a unique message that needs to be heard. It’s time the public hears more real-life stories from students and parents on how educational choice has made a difference in their lives.
Agudath Israel of America has joined with ExcelInEd as a national co-sponsor of the “Choices in Education” video contest which will give families the chance to share their success stories with policymakers and the media. Go to www.ChoicesInEd.org for more details or or see the pdf below for full contest rules. Videos must be between 45 and 120 seconds and the deadline to submit entries is December 1st.
1. a) How educational choice made a difference in my life or
b) Why I need access to educational choice options.
2. For families without access to vimeo or YouTube, Agudath Israel has worked out an alternative way to upload your video entries via email. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed instructions.
- 3 Grand Prize Finalists – $15,000 cash prize
- 1 People’s Choice Finalist – $10,000 cash prize
- 3 Finalists – $5,000 cash prize