Our partners at Viventium prepared this webinar for their clients and is allowing us to share it with you.
In these rapidly changing times, employers are being called on to provide front-line relief to America’s workers. On March 18, President Trump signed the first national paid sick leave and paid FMLA law. Are you ready?
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What the difference is between the two types of paid sick leave
- How much paid sick and paid FMLA leave you are required to provide
- In addition to pay, how else emergency FMLA differs from standard FMLA
- In what way the IRS will refund you the paid leave you provide to employees
- Which tax credits are available to you under this law
- Who is exempt from this law
Join Viventium’s compliance experts Malka Trump, CPA, CPP, and Yonina F. Shineweather, CPA for hands-on, candid analysis of your obligations under this law.
You can also watch this and other webinars on their site at https://www.viventium.com/complying-with-the-families-first-coronavirus-response-act/